Social Icons

Thursday 16 August 2012

We've Moved

It's an exciting time here at The Puck Stops Here. Wednesday August 15th marked our one year anniversary. I have officially been writing for 1 whole year, time has flown by and I am honestly amazed looking back over the past year. Considering my age and experience or lack there of what I have been able to accomplish is remarkable. The Puck Stops Here has passed over 22,000 hits here on this current blog.

But it's time to focus on making The Puck Stops Here into it's own brand and getting it out into the public eye. That is why I have opted to move the blog from where it is now and continue writing the blog under SportsRantz. This gives me the opportunity to write on the phenomenal word press system and should make life easier for both reader and writer. The best part about writing under SportsRantz is I'm writing solely for The Puck Stops Here. This is a chance to branch out and reach more people.

Here is the link/URL to my new site ----> The Puck Stops Here

It's been a fantastic year of writing and debating topics with you awesome readers. I can't wait to see what unfolds in year 2.

Once again I can't thank you enough for all your support on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment